The training offers tips and tricks for assembling, commissioning and integrating our MiniCODER in your machine tool, motor spindle or motor. In the practical part you will deepen your theoretical knowledge of assembly, function testing, troubleshooting and commissioning.
Target group: The training is aimed at designers, service engineers and other skilled workers who integrate and commission the MiniCODER.
- Technical basics / physical sensing principle
- Requirements on the measuring scale
- Advantages of the testing and programming unit
- Practical part: Functions of the MiniCODER / installation, testing and calibration
- Fault analysis
- i3SAAC outlook – intelligent MiniCODERs of the future
- User questions
Duration: 3 h (inc. breaks) Location: Oberhausen Contact person: Dr. Peter Velling Number of participants: Max. 12 people Fee: 580,- € per person Date: On request